Gwinnett Right To Life Membership for Pro-Life Gwinnett County Residents
Are you a Pro-Life Gwinnett County Resident who wants …
- Planned Parenthood, Lawrenceville, to close its doors!
- Preborn Gwinnett County babies to be safe in the womb!
- Elderly and medically fragile citizens to be well cared for!
- Georgia law to be based on God-honoring Biblical principles!
- The battle against anti-life medical ethics to be well fought!
- …and more!
If you are a Pro-Life Gwinnett County Resident, and you would like to see progress in these critical areas — please become a member of Gwinnett Right To Life by following the link to the membership page.
We know with certainty that there are many residents in Gwinnett County who are pro-life. The state pro-life organization, Georgia Right To Life, has a mailing list for Gwinnett County with names for more than 18,000 households on it! As one of those pro-life county residents, your membership in the Gwinnett County Chapter is very important.
When we communicate with state and local legislators to influence the direction of their voting, we need to be able to quickly convince them that we represent a large group of politically active citizens. Our county pro-life chapter membership size is a good measure of our strength.
We American Pro-Life citizens are directly responsible for the laws in our country, both locally and nationally. At the end of the every legislative session, the victories are a result of God’s grace working through large groups of vocal constituents who loudly and effectively communicated to their legislator that they wanted explicitly Pro-Life legislation. Failure is often due to:
- Pro-Life citizens not making our desires known locally, state wide and nationally;
- Pro-Life Citizens not financially supporting local and state-wide legislative battles;
- Pro-Life citizens not working to stir up support in our churches and civic groups.
Let’s be Pro-Life Citizens working toward Pro-Life victories!
Our work in the county is largely dependent on financial support from County Residents. Your membership fee, and donations go toward supporting the following work:
- Participation at local events such as the Gwinnett County Fair and 40 Days For Life
- Training venue and material costs on college campuses, high schools, churches, civic groups
- Outreach to vulnerable citizens in the County;
- Literature expenses for distribution at Planned Parenthood, training sessions, and other community events
- A wide array of administrative costs such as website hosting, email newsletter management, meeting costs, etc.
Please become a member of Gwinnett Right To Life by clicking on the Membership information at the top of the page.
For more information about membership, events, training or outreach activities, please contact us at 770.880.3405 or by email to GwinnettRightToLife@gmail.com