Dear Gwinnett County Resident:
Your local chapter of Georgia Right To Life needs your participation and support. We are planning Fall events including a booth at the September Gwinnett County Fair, the Fall 40 Days For Life Campaign and Vigil at the Lawrenceville Planned Parenthood office, and the Fall Making Abortion Unthinkable Class scheduled to begin in October.
The goal of the Gwinnett County Chapter of Georgia Right To Life is to restore respect and effective legal protection for all human life from earliest biological beginning to natural death. We hope to accomplish this in our County by being a vital and active “grassroots” organization that works to:
- Educate Gwinnett County residents on all sanctity of life issues;
- Promote the sanctity of life for the unborn, medically fragile and elderly;
- Mobilize and equip residents to take a stand against abortion, euthanasia, infanticide and embryonic stem cell research;
- Advance and support pro-life legislation;
- Promote membership in Gwinnett Right To Life
The Gwinnett County Chapter is in a formative stage. We have many spots to fill to become an effective Chapter. There are jobs that will require a significant commitment of time and many that do not require a significant time commitment. The following is a list of opportunities for service, organized into three sections:
- Event promotion and support
- Committee Chairperson positions
- General support roles and tasks
We would like your valuable contribution of time and energy to be directly spent accomplishing the Chapter goals, and protecting the sanctity of life for the unborn, medically fragile and elderly. Please contact us at GwinnettRightToLife@Gmail.com to let us know if there is either a position of responsibility you would like to assume or a support role (or task) that you would enjoy taking on.
One of the easiest and most helpful things you can do immediately is to become a member of Gwinnett Right To Life. The annual fee is just $20.
Elizabeth Greenewald, Chapter President of Gwinnett Right To Life
For more information please contact us at: GwinnettRightToLife@gmail.com